★ Demonstrated result-oriented approach and efficiency, excellent team player, with effective communication and problem-solving skills, innovative and proven ability to learn and apply new skills quickly and effectively.
★ Passionate about technology, I like to be up to date with new technologies by following tech conferences and industry SMEs. I also post on WeInspire Technologies, GitHub, and Youtube.
The application's code coverage is around 98% and, the new features are deployed to production with every pull request merge. Besides features development, I have been developing unit, integration, and e2e tests which remove the necessity of testers in our teams. Our infrastructure is cloud-based on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) which hosts our Spring Boot microservices and Angular UI REST consumers.
We use a front-end 1st approach, stubbing the backend until the frontend is done. The frontend applications are always upgraded to the newest Angular version and they use ngRx for state management. The UI framework is Clarity UI. The backend is composed of many microservices based on Spring Boot 2.x and Spring Cloud using Kotlin or Java. The persistence layer is created with Spring Data and PostgreSQL.
During development, the most significant features that I developed were important UI components and performance improvements to data imports which required advanced Hibernate/JPA knowledge. The import improvements feature reduced import time from 40 minutes to under 40 seconds.
Besides development tasks, I am also a Training Champion in our organization, a mentor for some of my teammates, and an interviewer for Senior, Principal, and Senior Principal roles.
During classes I also do live coding, explaining the concepts, and showing how they are practically used.
As a full stack developer at Luxoft I use Agile methodologies and I was involved in all development cycles in projects for clients such as ASML or UBS.
For ASML I participated in the development of an application used for monitoring photo-lithographic equipment. The application is used for reports generation and equipment fine-tuning. Among the tasks I was involved I had to improve existing functionalities, fix bugs, hold interviews for new employees, write documentation and review code.
At UBS Investment Bank I’ve been part of a multinational team that developed new features and handled maintenance process for some applications that are part of a KYC (Know Your Client) ecosystem used for client on-boarding, data gathering and agreements. Technologies used are Java 5-8, Spring, Struts 1.x, JSP with Struts taglib, Hibernate, Oracle DB, jQuery.
Besides development tasks I had to write documentation to help new joiners quick start their local development environment and I also participated in code reviews as part of our development process.
As an employee at UTI, I participated as a Full Stack Developer in the implementation of:
SafeShore is a modular web application based on UTI's UTMS, consisting of several Maven modules with the main purpose of integrating
devices (video cameras, radars, sensors) and that also offers GIS features.
Among the tasks that I solved:
- integration of ONVIF devices (video cameras) that required API extension and asynchronous calls;
- developing complex views for making CRUDs as well as multiple OpenLayer functionalities such as the ability to add delimited zones (Geofences) on the map that generate events when crossed by objects detected by the integrated sensors;
- integration of the weather station through the ASCII protocol; I used socket programming and Server-Sent Events for the permanent communication of the backend with the frontend;
- developing middleware applications, hosted in Apache Karaf container;
- creating a generic mechanism for map server integration through HTTP REST; I used the Factory pattern to instantiate different beans depending on the type of integrated server.
EWISA is built on top of SafeShore in which new modules have been added and in which I have developed:
- map layers of the current field of view and coverage of the mobile video cameras;
- complex functionalities such as taking or uploading a frame from a video stream for forensics analysis, drawing the area on which face recognition it will be made and uploading it to the server.
KSM is a solution for implementing buildings security and it has features such as the integration of access control, effraction and fire control systems. Within the project I participated in developing:
- generic ways to communicate with the REST API of the access control unit;
- complex views and functionalities.
At eSkaStore project I developed a presentation website with administrative panel for any type of business. For development I used Spring Boot 1.5.x, JSP, JSTL, Boostrap 4.x, MySQL, Hibernate, Eclipse Oxygen with Spring IDE plugin, GIT.
eSkaGym project consisted in the development of a website with administrative zone for a gym using Java 8 (Spring Boot 1.5.x, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security), MySQL, AngularJS 1.5.x, Twitter Bootstrap 4.x and dependencies such as ui-router, ngResource, toaster, ngMessages.
In development I used AngularJS 1.5, Twitter Bootstrap 3.x and dependencies as Angular Audio 1.7.x.
I also participated to different activities (system requirements analysis, software design, data manipulation and testing) in the development life-cycle of the main application that is used to manage both human and material resources of O.U.C.
Examples of accomplished projects: http://univ-ovidius.ro, http://stec.univ-ovidius.ro/, http://consiliere.univ-ovidius.ro/, http://dpfe.univ-ovidius.ro/.
My work demanded certain knowledge of advertising and editing design, as I designed magazines, books, leaflets, brochures, flyers.
Used software: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator).
Skills & Proficiency
Java 8 + / Kotlin
HTML / CSS / Bootstrap
Spring Framework Boot / MVC / Security / Data
JPA / Hibernate
Git / SVN
Maven / Gradle
• Springboot Multi Module Project
• Create Spring boot project with JSP in Eclipse and connect to MySQL with Hibernate
• Start web project with Springboot, Angular 2, Eclipse or Intellij
• Intellij Idea create Maven Project with JSP and Servlets
• Create a web app with Intellij Ultimate Edition 15 - Spring MVC - Tomcat
Courses and Certifications
• Java Fundamentals: Input/Output
• Angular Material
• Building Beautiful Angular Apps with PrimeNG
Certification authority: Udemy
• Testing Angular 4 (previously Angular 2) Apps with Jasmine
• Kotlin Bootcamp for Programmers
• Angular - The Complete Guide (2020 Edition)
• Full Stack: Angular and Spring Boot
• Go Java Full Stack with Spring Boot and Angular
• Master Java Unit Testing with Spring Boot & Mockito
• Build an application from scratch: JEE 7, Java 8 and Wildfly
• Accelerated Spring Boot With MongoDB
• The Coding Interview Bootcamp: Algorithms + Data Structures
• Getting Started with Spring Boot 2
• Oracle Java SE 8 Certification - OCAJP Preparation course
• Your First Steps from Programmer to Software Architect
• Getting Started with Java
• Java Memory Management
• Java Multithreading, Concurrency & Performance Optimization
• Multithreading and Parallel Computing in Java
• Introduction to Java for Programmers
• Java Spring Tutorial Masterclass - Learn Spring Framework 5
• Spring Framework Master Class - Java Spring the Modern Way
• What's New in Java 8: Java 8 New Features
• The Complete Spring Batch Developer Course
• Learn RabbitMQ: Asynchronous Messaging with Java and Spring
• Learn Java Unit Testing with JUnit 5 in 20 Steps
• Deploy Java Spring Apps Online to Amazon Cloud (AWS)
• Master Java Web Services and RESTful API with Spring Boot
• Master Hibernate and JPA with Spring Boot in 100 Steps
• Java 9 New Features In Simple Way - Overview
• Java Programming for Complete Beginners
• Java Interview Guide : 200+ Interview Questions and Answers
• AngularJS For Beginners
• SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database -Beginner2Expert
• JSP, Servlets and JDBC for Beginners: Build a Database App
• Introducing Spring Boot
• Learn Spring Boot - Rapid Spring Application Development
• Spring & Hibernate for Beginners (includes Spring Boot)
• Java Programming Masterclass for Software Developers
• Master Jenkins CI For DevOps and Developers
• Java Persistence: Hibernate and JPA Fundamentals
• A Beginner's Guide to Design Patterns
• Introduction to Data Structures & Algorithms in Java